EADSM Accreditation for Qualified Sleep Dentist
subscribe for the EADSM accreditation exam
Once all of the following prerequisites have been fulfilled, the application form on this page needs to be submitted to the EADSM Examination Committee followed by a non-refundable application fee of 155.- which entitles the applicant to sit the EADSM Accreditation examination or in order to obtain equivalence of a national certificate.
The EADSM Examination Committee will consist of the EADSM Board members extended from time to time with external referees considered experts in the field of dental sleep medicine.
The terms are:
- Each applicant must hold at a minimum a dental degree or its equivalent administered by a governmental educational authority and provide proof of it by copy.
- Each applicant must have an active and unrestricted license to practice dentistry in the country where the dental sleep medicine activities are being and/or going to be practiced.
- Each applicant must have attended at least two (2) EADSM Meetings or at least one EADSM (1) Meeting and one (1) Annual Meeting organized by a National (Dental) Sleep Society and endorsed by EADSM, within three (3) years prior to sitting the EADSM Accreditation examination.
- The applicant must attend the EADSM Meeting in the year they sit for the exam. Attendance at the meeting during which the exam is taken will count as one of the two mandatory aforementioned meetings.
- Each applicant must be an EADSM full member?in the year when the exam is taken.
EADSM Accreditation Access
The EADSM Accreditation programme makes a clear distinction between applicants that show proof of an EADSM endorsed accreditation pathway (sub 1) and those applicants that have not undergone such an assessment (sub 2):
- sub (1): Upon proof of a successfully completed EADSM endorsed accreditation pathway i.e., the applicant will be granted EADSM Accreditation-equivalence by the EADSM Examination Committee, upon providing proof of certificate and upon request. This pathway is obligatory and must be followed by all applicants that have access to a national accreditation programme.
- sub (2): The applicant not able to rely on a national accreditation programme will be invited to sit the EADSM Accreditation exam upon timely registration. EADSM Accreditation will be granted by the EADSM Examination Committee if a score of 60% or more is achieved.
You need to be a ‘full member’ to apply for the EADSM Accreditation.?If your type of membership does not qualify yet, upgrade now.
Once you qualify fill out the below form. You will be given the possibility to attach files to your application form, so have these ready on your local computer. This could be a short CV (resume), a copy of your national accreditation certificate, etc.
You need to register for the EADSM Accreditation?prior to the exam and according to the directives detailed on the timing webpage.
All your documents, invoices, registration forms will remain available for you on your personal my EADSM for your convenience.
The non-refundable registration fee for the EADSM Accreditation is 155.-, for which you will receive an invoice. After receipt of your payment, the examination Board will proceed with your request for registration for the exam or equivalence.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or want more information.